viernes, 26 de marzo de 2010

The Beatles - El canto a la subjetividad y la autogestión

*

Strawberry Fields Forever

*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7NoOhmVMac

*Let me take you down'cos I'm going to Strawberry FieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hungaboutStrawberry Fields foreverLiving is easy with eyes closedMisunderstanding all you seeIt's getting hard to be someoneBut it all works outIt doesn't matter much to meLet me take you down'cos I'm going to Strawberry FieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hungaboutStrawberry Fields foreverNo one I think is in my treeI mean it must be high or lowThat is you can't you know tune inBut it's all rightThat is I think it's not too badLet me take you down'cos I'm going to Strawberry FieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hungaboutStrawberry Fields foreverAlways, no sometimes, I think it's meBut you know I know when it's a dreamI think I know I mean a "Yes"But it's all wrongThat is I think I disagreeLet me take you down'cos I'm going to Strawberry FieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hungaboutStrawberry Fields forever.
*
Para algunos esta canción tiene relación con las drogas, creo que no, es un poema a la subjetividad, algo que la sociedad homogenizante no tolera, por eso la encasilla en una sóla interpretación con eso evitar de forma solapada la atención a la subjetividad...a seguir alienados con los modelos sociales tan restringidos que anulan la diferencia.*

No hay comentarios: