viernes, 31 de agosto de 2007

Beatlesweek in Liverpool....


musiquita con los altavoces
*
Mean Mister Mustard sleeps in the park Shaves in the dark trying to save paper Sleeps in a hole in the road Saving up to buy some clothes Keeps a ten bob note up his nose Such a mean old man Such a mean old man
His sister Pam works in a shop She never stops, she's a go-getter Takes him out to look at the Queen Only place that he's ever been Always shouts out something obscene Such a dirty old man Dirty old man

*
Well you should see Polythene Pam She's so good-looking but she looks like a man Well you should see her in drag Dressed in her polythene bag Yes you should see Polythene Pam Yeah yeah yeah
Get a dose of her in jackboots and kilt She's killer diller when she's dressed to the hilt She's the kind of a girl That makes the News of the World Yes you could say she was attractively built Yeah yeah yeah

*
Oh look out! She came in through the bathroom window Protected by a silver spoon But now she sucks her thumb and wanders By the banks of her own lagoon
Didn't anybody tell her Didn't anybody see Sunday's on the phone to Monday Tuesday's on the phone to me
She said she'd always been a dancer She worked at 15 clubs a day And though she thought I knew the answer Well I knew what I could not say
And so I quit the police department And got myself a steady job And though she tried her best to help me She could steal but she could not rob
Didn't anybody tell her Didn't anybody see Sunday's on the phone to Monday Tuesday's on the phone to me

*
Once there was a way To get back homeward Once there was a way To get back home Sleep pretty darling do not cry And I will sing a lullaby
Golden slumbers fill your eyes Smiles awake you when you rise Sleep pretty darling do not cry And I will sing a lullaby
Once there was a way To get back homeward Once there was a way To get back home Sleep pretty darling do not cry And I will sing a lullaby
*
Boy, you gotta carry that weight Carry that weight a long time Boy, you gotta carry that weight Carry that weight a long time
I never give you my pillow I only send you my invitation And in the middle of the celebrations I break down
Boy, you gotta carry that weight Carry that weight a long time Boy, you gotta carry that weight Carry that weight a long time

*
Oh yeah Alright Are you going to be in my dreams Tonight
And in the end The love you take Is equal to the love You make, ah

*
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl But she doesn't have a lot to say Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl But she changes from day to day I want to tell her that I love her a lot But I gotta get a bellyful of wine Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl Someday I'm going to make her mine, oh yeh Someday I'm going to make her mine

No hay comentarios: