martes, 28 de agosto de 2007

Semana de Los Beatles, Liverpool

Twist and shouts

"Los del gallinero pueden aplaudir, los de los palcos basta con que hagan sonar sus joyas."John Lennon ...

Wnell, shake it up, baby, now, (shake it up, baby)Twist and shout. (twist and shout)C'mon c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now, (come on baby)Come on and work it on out. (work it on out)Well, work it on out, honey. (work it on out)You know you look so good. (look so good)You know you got me goin', now, (got me goin')Just like I knew you would. (like I knew you would)Well, shake it up, baby, now, (shake it up, baby)Twist and shout. (twist and shout)C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now, (come on baby)Come on and work it on out. (work it on out)You know you twist your little girl, (twist, little girl)You know you twist so fine. (twist so fine)Come on and twist a little closer, now, (twist a little closer)And let me know that you're mine. (let me know you're mine)Well, shake it up, baby, now, (shake it up, baby)Twist and shout. (twist and shout)C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now, (come on baby)Come on and work it on out. (work it on out)You know you twist your little girl, (twist, little girl)You know you twist so fine. (twist so fine)Come on and twist a little closer, now, (twist a little closer)And let me know that you're mine. (let me know you're mine)Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now. (shake it up baby)Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now. (shake it up baby)Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now. (shake it up baby).

El País http://www.elpais.com/articulo/revista/agosto/Liverpool/mina/Beatles/elpepucul/20070828elpepirdv_1/Tes



Penny Lane and Strawberry fields

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ6LV5Sc3fk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O19UjM_nm8&mode=related&search=

In Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographsOf every head he's had the pleasure to knowAnd all the people that come and goStop and say "Hello"On the corner is a banker with a motorcarThe little children laugh at him behind his backAnd the banker never wears a macIn the pouring rainVery strangePenny Lane is in my ears and in my eyesThere beneath the blue suburban skiesI sit, and meanwhile backIn penny Lane there is a fireman with an hourglassAnd in his pocket is a portrait of the QueenHe likes to keep his fire engine cleanIt's a clean machinePenny Lane is in my ears and in my eyesA four of fish and finger piesIn summer, meanwhile backBehind the shelter in the middle of a roundaboutThe pretty nurse is selling poppies from a trayAnd though she feels as if she's in a playShe is anyway In Penny Lane the barber shaves another customerWe see the banker sitting waiting for a trimAnd then the fireman rushes inFrom the pouring rainVery strangePenny lane is in my ears and in my eyesThere beneath the blue suburban skiesI sit, and meanwhile backPenny lane is in my ears and in my eyesThere beneath the blue suburban skiesPenny Lane.
Strawberry fields
Let me take you down'cos I'm going to Strawberry FieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hungaboutStrawberry Fields foreverLiving is easy with eyes closedMisunderstanding all you seeIt's getting hard to be someoneBut it all works outIt doesn't matter much to meLet me take you down'cos I'm going to Strawberry FieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hungaboutStrawberry Fields foreverNo one I think is in my treeI mean it must be high or lowThat is you can't you know tune inBut it's all rightThat is I think it's not too badLet me take you down'cos I'm going to Strawberry FieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hungaboutStrawberry Fields foreverAlways, no sometimes, I think it's meBut you know I know when it's a dreamI think I know I mean a "Yes"But it's all wrongThat is I think I disagreeLet me take you down'cos I'm going to Strawberry FieldsNothing is realAnd nothing to get hungaboutStrawberry Fields forever.

No hay comentarios: